Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Sentiment for Today

Today I feel like walking. Walking to somewhere, to nowhere. Doesn't matter. Round the block maybe, or to the park, or just off into the dark.

I just want to place one foot in front of the other and walk off these feelings of frustration that I just can't place a finger on much less give voice to. I just want to keep walking till my feet are sore and I'm out of breath and collapse in an exhausted but contented heap.

But I don't because I think of all the dangers out there for a girl walking alone aimlessly in the dark. And I think of the responsibilities of tomorrow, the need to eat dinner and go to work tomorrow. So my feet do the sensible thing and find their way back home.

Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?