Saturday, November 25, 2006

In the middle of cramming all about atopic dermatitis in kids and had this irrestible urge to blog about last night's hilarious conversation with my Dad. It went like this:

"Hi Dad!"
" Hi..."
"I hear you're getting baptised. Are you excited?"
"I'm more excited about you coming back lah..." (Hah! my Dad can be so sweet sometimes)
The conversation continues and then he asks:
"You know your pretty friend?"
"Huh, which one, got so many."
" The one who had dinner with us before?"
"Oh, that one ah. Haha, you think she's pretty ah?"
Protracted pause.
"No lah, I where got say she's pretty. All I will say is that she's a lot more attractive than you." (Wah, thanks a lot man.)

Well, parents. Okay mine at least. They never let you reside under this delusional cloud of being bold, intelligent and beautiful. My feet are always kept firmly on cold, solid ground. Which in many ways, I suppose, isn't a bad thing. =)

Comments:
hey sister,
haha... that's pops for u eh... i'll never forget how he turned to me at christmas dinner (the one at gentle when the american neighbours were over) and said, "Why you so fat ah?" Guess at least this was only over the phone :P
anyway... all the best with the pia-ing.
got back this pm. and have figured out how to log onto net using my laptop. mum wanted me to install modem onto my old laptop... but duh... the windows 98 version really is a bit of a dinosaur! mum was optimistic anyhow;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?