Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poodle Jokes

Here I go again... a day spent mooching around at home tidying up this blog, casting around for things I want to do so I don't have to do the things I have to do (aka studying) and the latest-- making stupid poodle jokes that are funny only to me in a most convoluted sense (my latest poodle joke just left 2 of my housemates staring at me in in wide eyed confusion while I guffawed my way through the joke). Oh sigh. The poor dears.

You'd think that by now I'd have learnt from experience, but unfortunately I seem to be inordinately thick-skulled when it comes to that sort of learning. It's the lameness of the jokes, you see, somehow they have this inexplicable allurement that I just can't resist. And time and time again i have done it- imparted the joke on these unsuspecting listeners and watched the metamorphosis of expression-- expectancy, confusion, uneasiness and finally the semi-tortured smile.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?